UConn Footballl - The Breakdown (An Inside Look at the Huskies' Fall Training Camp) 5 Part Series | The Boneyard

UConn Footballl - The Breakdown (An Inside Look at the Huskies' Fall Training Camp) 5 Part Series

Reaction Score
-> The Breakdown, an all new series, gives fans in-depth access to the players, coaches, and stories from inside the #HuskyRevolution. This 5 part mini-series provides an authentic look into UConn Football training camp, and features interviews with student-athletes and coaches. New episodes will be released at noon daily from August 21-25, leading up to UConn Football's season opener at Utah State on Saturday, August 27.<-

Full version: The Breakdown: Episode 1 - Quarterbacks

Reaction Score
All good, any professionally made in-house video is, (and has been for many years now as BY'rs know) all part of the D1 image/business. IMHO UConn has been lacking a bit. In and of itself may be a small thing, but collectively becomes part of the whole.
As the song says- "From small things mama, Big things one day come...."

Reaction Score
The QB coach wants Zion and the head coach wants TQR. Whose call?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The QB coach wants Zion and the head coach wants TQR. Whose call?

Page 4 of this thread discussed it.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It’s all coach speak, but it does feel like OC gets more descriptive in his praise for ZT than the others.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
We’ll be fine w/ Charlton. Young buck w/ passion for coaching/success.

And it's good to have a guy who was an HC last year now that Mora will seemingly be devoting more time to the D. It's good to have someone who has walked in the shoes of an HC recently who knows those small things that need to get done. He can anticipate some things Mora needs rather than reacting or waiting for Mora to call them out.

Reaction Score
while all this content is great, not going to lie, I thought my internet cut out when it ended. Def expected more based on the ads in advance.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Excited for this group. If the QB's can get the ball to them, I think we can do some damage.

Reaction Score
while all this content is great, not going to lie, I thought my internet cut out when it ended. Def expected more based on the ads in advance.
All videos full length

Not sure if you saw the link at the bottom of medic’s messages but the full length videos can all be found here

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom