Uconn Football Tweet April 3 | The Boneyard

Uconn Football Tweet April 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
interesting tweet this AM from the UConn football account. No idea what this could possibly mean either

@UConnFootball: The Burton Family Complex security cams caught some interesting footage early this am... #UConnFootball conducting investigation. Stay tuned

Reaction Score
Heard form a guy at the car wash they were swapping out the American banners for B1G banners? Dude will have a "my sources, who Flug's can verify are legit, were right all along" tweet about it on Tuesday.

Reaction Score
I had figured it was going to be a cool way to announce the starting QB (using his uniform), but had no idea that new uniforms were even in the discussion

Reaction Score
I believe Diaco said: "Qui transtulit sustinet" which is apparently latin for "He Who Transplanted Still Sustains". It's also the state motto of Connecticut depicted on a blue ribbon below the grapevines. I wonder how that fits in the context of new uniforms.

Reaction Score
Thanks for translating that ... i was wondering what that meant.

So new uniforms or starting QB announcement?

Reaction Score
I believe Diaco said: "Qui transtulit sustinet" which is apparently latin for "He Who Transplanted Still Sustains". It's also the state motto of Connecticut depicted on a blue ribbon below the grapevines. I wonder how that fits in the context of new uniforms.
TRANSPLANT???? UConn to BigTen. Book it. Move thread to CR board.

Reaction Score
Thanks for translating that ... i was wondering what that meant.

So new uniforms or starting QB announcement?
Possibly saying the transplanted Sherrifs is starting QB?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I approve. Nicely done UConn. Let's hope they were forever removing those silly helmets and replacing them with one of the samples Sub Legacy made...?? :D

Reaction Score
I'd be stoked if sub legacy's designs made it to the front office and gets adopted:

(link: http://the-boneyard.com/threads/fan-made-freelance-uconn-football-uniforms-by-me.69014/page-4 )

UCONN football uni concept_by sub legacy.png

Reaction Score
The uniform was prominent, and it wasnt sherrifs current #4. realignment news wouldnt come from the football twitter account. Im betting on new Unis. Im also pretty sure those are ericas eyes peeking out of that ninja mask. Not sure what noticing that says about me.

Reaction Score
Thinking the shovels in the van where the uniform went can lead us to the next episode...

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Are they leaving the burton with the old uni's to bury them somewhere?? I really hope at least there's a 3rd alternate jersey, all black or grey.

Reaction Score
The uniform was prominent, and it wasnt sherrifs current #4. realignment news wouldnt come from the football twitter account. Im betting on new Unis. Im also pretty sure those are ericas eyes peeking out of that ninja mask. Not sure what noticing that says about me.

I guessed those were her eyes too. What that says about you is you pay attention to detail .... very nice details! :cool:

Reaction Score
Are they leaving the burton with the old uni's to bury them somewhere?? I really hope at least there's a 3rd alternate jersey, all black or grey.

grey, IMO, would be the best way to go.. meshes better with the Natl Flag blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger