UConn football team will need to rebound after another humbling loss (Fuller) | The Boneyard

UConn football team will need to rebound after another humbling loss (Fuller)

Reaction Score
Interesting tidbit in that article:

“With the exception of Luke Magliozzi averaging 48 yards on nine punts including four boots of more than 50 yards, it was hard to find positives from the most lopsided UConn loss since a 66-10 defeat against Middle Tennessee in 2002.”

In 2003, we were pretty good. I guarantee you UCF and Boise are a lot better than that 2002 MTSU team was, and we weren’t nearly as far away from respectability as most probably thought we were that day.

Reaction Score
I dont like picking on kids, but this just fries my rearend:

““We try to treat every week as the most important week of our season, with our young guys, we have to make sure they stay the course and this is a process,” UConn junior offensive tackle Matt Peart said. “It is something that we have to buy into, when you see your brother going down you have to pat him on his shoulder because we are trying to get back to the UConn football that was here under coach Edsall. Just keeping that in mind, staying together, keeping the brotherhood going.”

Says the guy who false started 3 times on first down...how about “no comment. As a junior I have to lead on the field and I didn’t do that today.”

Reaction Score
I dont like picking on kids, but this just fries my rearend:

““We try to treat every week as the most important week of our season, with our young guys, we have to make sure they stay the course and this is a process,” UConn junior offensive tackle Matt Peart said. “It is something that we have to buy into, when you see your brother going down you have to pat him on his shoulder because we are trying to get back to the UConn football that was here under coach Edsall. Just keeping that in mind, staying together, keeping the brotherhood going.”

Says the guy who false started 3 times on first down...how about “no comment. As a junior I have to lead on the field and I didn’t do that today.”

He owned his mistakes last night:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom