UConn Football Roster Review (UConn Blog) | The Boneyard

UConn Football Roster Review (UConn Blog)

Reaction Score
No tight ends in the review. Paging Corey Edsall....please report to Burton Complex

Reaction Score
Starts with a "we had a bad year" an then recants all the departures. Odd take on a look forward. I like the blog, but consider this a "I have to put something out there" piece

Reaction Score
It ignores the 2019 story. Cam Ross HAD never played college football. There are kids that signed on December 18th that are going to be key players throughout the lineup next September. And for many ... that is why they are coming to Storrs.

Reaction Score
Starts with a "we had a bad year" an then recants all the departures. Odd take on a look forward. I like the blog, but consider this a "I have to put something out there" piece
In defense, the article is called a review, NOT a preview. Keep that in mind.

Reaction Score
He does mention Rose and Medlock at tight end.
First time I read it there was no section for Tight Ends. So medic is right. It must have been edited.

Reaction Score
Here’s what exactly will head coach Randy Edsall have to work with offensively:

Well, that's a heck of a way to start the piece.....

The OL departures are a head scratcher. Why would those guys leave with so much playing time available? Something happened.

If Mensah goes down I have 4 years of eligibility. But I'm slow, small and really don't like contact.......

Reaction Score
Here’s what exactly will head coach Randy Edsall have to work with offensively:

Well, that's a heck of a way to start the piece.....

The OL departures are a head scratcher. Why would those guys leave with so much playing time available? Something happened.

If Mensah goes down I have 4 years of eligibility. But I'm slow, small and really don't like contact.......

In other words you are the perfect "pine rider".

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

It doesn't appear Luke gets much, if any, inside info to prepare these roster summaries.

Some typos in there: Andrew Migliacco, graduated and its Lou Spanos rather than Dean Spanos (in the DB discussions).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He does mention Rose and Medlock at tight end.
"Going into 2020, with the transfer of his biggest competition, Jayce Medlock, Rose will remain the steady hand in UConn’s offense. "
Medlock left?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
"Going into 2020, with the transfer of his biggest competition, Jayce Medlock, Rose will remain the steady hand in UConn’s offense. "
Medlock left?
I think thats another typo.....he probably meant Donovan Williams rather than Medlock.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom