UConn football opponent preview: UMass Minutemen (UConnBlog) | The Boneyard

UConn football opponent preview: UMass Minutemen (UConnBlog)

Reaction Score
I appreciate these write ups and the thought process behind them. However, I was at the UMass game two years ago and we destroyed them. There recruiting has fallen behind UConn's in the last few years by a noticeable amount. So I view this prediction as a very soft and kind final score. If our defense is improved as we all hope this could be a major blow out.

Reaction Score
The writer has been bearish in all write ups to date. Either realistic or overly pessimistic. Take your pick.

Reaction Score
True, Saturday will provide a better understanding of where we stand. I don't think anyone really knows at this point. Fingers crossed.

Reaction Score
A true test of the relative merits of playing 4 games the previous season and losing them all by large margins compared to playing no games at all the previous season. I would not be surprised if this game is close. I think it pays to be humble in this situation.

Reaction Score
That would mean we are regressing not improving. It is a possibility, but if that happens Edsall is gone and so might the football program. I prefer my first choice simply based upon our improved recruiting and the total mess of UMass. Check their recruiting both last and this year. Also I don't believe their program will improve much through the portal. Quality players are not transferring to UMass. Will see.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
These posts from the UConn Blog are pure garbage. Clickbait. There is nothing but blogger opinions after looking at rosters. This one was a staff report. We killed them 2 years ago and now we are bigger and stronger. And these morons say they will come closer to us AND this is the 1 winnable game. They should change the name to Syracuse Report or Village Idiot Report, the UConn hate is palpable and they shouldn't get to use the school name.

Reaction Score
These posts from the UConn Blog are pure garbage. Clickbait. There is nothing but blogger opinions after looking at rosters. This one was a staff report. We killed them 2 years ago and now we are bigger and stronger. And these morons say they will come closer to us AND this is the 1 winnable game. They should change the name to Syracuse Report or Village Idiot Report, the UConn hate is palpable and they shouldn't get to use the school name.
And they wonder why nobody comments on the site? Why even have a prediction section this year, when NOBODY really knows what this team is?

Reaction Score
And they wonder why nobody comments on the site? Why even have a prediction section this year, when NOBODY really knows what this team is?
Hi! Welcome to the Boneyard where we reshare and debate literally every shred of media about the UConn football team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcs1228

Top Bottom