UConn Football Event Question | The Boneyard

UConn Football Event Question

Reaction Score
Hi everyone - an idea that's been stewing in my head for a bit. Wanted to get some feedback from you guys.

As part of my podcast, I'd like to do a live event - a night with the beat writers (obviously would need to get their commitment).

Basically, I'd get us some space at a bar/restaurant, have some mingling (hopefully get some food/drink specials), then moderate a panel with the writers about the upcoming season, then do some Q&A from the crowd. Can certainly live stream this for those out of the area.

A) Is this something you'd be interested in attending
B) Is the Hartford area central enough that it would work for people
C) Any other thoughts you might have on an event like that

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hi everyone - an idea that's been stewing in my head for a bit. Wanted to get some feedback from you guys.

As part of my podcast, I'd like to do a live event - a night with the beat writers (obviously would need to get their commitment).

Basically, I'd get us some space at a bar/restaurant, have some mingling (hopefully get some food/drink specials), then moderate a panel with the writers about the upcoming season, then do some Q&A from the crowd. Can certainly live stream this for those out of the area.

A) Is this something you'd be interested in attending
B) Is the Hartford area central enough that it would work for people
C) Any other thoughts you might have on an event like that

Would LOVE a Livestream and Q&A session.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom