UConn Football Camp Brochure | The Boneyard

UConn Football Camp Brochure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's really cool- they probably looked plain in years past. Can we also transfer the motto " Hungry Huskies" to the football team too?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Looks like this guy does design work for Notre Dame's camp and did their Spring game poster too. I wonder if Diaco found out who did ND's stuff and just told UConn they had to use him. He did some sick work for Alabama too.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
This is yet another piece to improving the PR plan. We are continuing to make these small but significant improvements across the football spectrum. If Diaco had a hand in this, it really points to a detailed, hands on approach.

Reaction Score
I love the final picture, the poster about self confidence and preparation. I'd love to get that in my classroom.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I love the final picture, the poster about self confidence and preparation. I'd love to get that in my classroom.
I bet an email to the football offices would get you a free poster for your classroom.

Reaction Score
This is yet another piece to improving the PR plan. We are continuing to make these small but significant improvements across the football spectrum. If Diaco had a hand in this, it really points to a detailed, hands on approach.

It looks like there is now a focused, professional and, most importantly, consistent approach to advertising within the Athletic Department. Now, when you see a brochure, newspaper/internet ad or TV commercial, it's immediately recognizable as UCONN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom