UConn Football APR numbers in good shape despite departures (Fuller) | The Boneyard

UConn Football APR numbers in good shape despite departures (Fuller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2014/12/uconn-apr-numbers-in-good-shape-despite.html (w/ Breakdown)

>>UConn's projected APR is 960 for the 2013-14 academic year which is three points higher than it was last year and two points higher than the mark two years ago.

The good news for UConn is the many of those who have left the team landed at other FBS or FCS programs meaning they left UConn in good academic standing. That is of paramount importance since people who leave school in poor academic standing will cost a school a two-point deduction when the APR is calculated<<

http://www.nhregister.com/sports/20...ies-apr?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>>“I will get more of a report at the beginning of the year on individual kids, but overall everything is fine in terms of academics. We are actually in the best position we have been so I don’t anticipate any negative impact on APR. We may lose some points because of retention points, but I think we are in a good position to work through that part of it.”

Each year a scholarship player can earn four points for his/her university by being in good academic standing for both the fall and spring semesters and remaining at school for both semesters. If a player leaves after the fall semester and heads to another university without having graduated the school can lose a point.<<

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Impressive considering we've lost over 20 players in the past year or so from general roster attrition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom