Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Doomed.png

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
They have been the unquestioned #1 for quite some time now and have won 30 games in a row. Prather and Young have significant physical strength advantage over any one whom we would have to cover them & they pounded us last time, particularly down the stretch.
We couldn't beat them in a 100 years...never mind that we did beat them at home when our perimeter players had a bad shooting night and they actually only had Casey Hill out injured and Walker not yet eligible (Scottie W did go done with 3 minutes left but UF scored on every possession after that), we are doomed, DOOMED for sure!

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Of course we are doomed.

Reaction Score
I'm rather new to the site, but I hope you are all being sarcastic.

Only Chris Walker and Kasey Hill were not playing when we played them on Dec 2nd, two guys who have not been integral cogs on their team this year.

After seeing how we kept the physically superior MSU out of the paint (where we were destroyed by Florida), I think Ollie knows what he needs to teach/preach these dogs to do. Part of MSU staying out was their mid-game success of hitting jumpers, but never went back to the interior.

We need to force Florida to take contested jumpers and not let Mr. Olympia (Young) eat us for dinner on the inside. That dude has some serious muscles.

I have watched UCONN really morph into a defensive machine these past few days. That will be our meal ticket. We go as far as our D goes.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And there will be wings, baby back ribs, cold beer and chilled mugs for tip off.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
You may well be correct 3rings but,.............

We are still doomed

Reaction Score
I'm rather new to the site, but I hope you are all being sarcastic.

Only Chris Walker and Kasey Hill were not playing when we played them on Dec 2nd, two guys who have not been integral cogs on their team this year.

After seeing how we kept the physically superior MSU out of the paint (where we were destroyed by Florida), I think Ollie knows what he needs to teach/preach these dogs to do. Part of MSU staying out was their mid-game success of hitting jumpers, but never went back to the interior.

We need to force Florida to take contested jumpers and not let Mr. Olympia (Young) eat us for dinner on the inside. That dude has some serious muscles.

I have watched UCONN really morph into a defensive machine these past few days. That will be our meal ticket. We go as far as our D goes.
You are bringing bad mojo we have no chance to win

Reaction Score
I heard they're going to bring Tim Tebow in for a motivational speech before the game. And then he's going to play small forward.

were_doomed_mens_t_shirts-p235890104957902927q6v8_400.jpg

Reaction Score
We barely beat them at home when half of their players were injured. Not to mention bazz hit a fluke shot because that guy is not clutch. Oh well we had a nice run

Doomed.
Wait, I thought they just forfeited because all their scholarship players were injured and the walk ons had to play.

GetRatchet

Shabazz Knapsack
Reaction Score
Have you all heard about the size of Patrick Young's hands?

Reaction Score
3RingsCT said:
I'm rather new to the site, but I hope you are all being sarcastic. Only Chris Walker and Kasey Hill were not playing when we played them on Dec 2nd, two guys who have not been integral cogs on their team this year. After seeing how we kept the physically superior MSU out of the paint (where we were destroyed by Florida), I think Ollie knows what he needs to teach/preach these dogs to do. Part of MSU staying out was their mid-game success of hitting jumpers, but never went back to the interior. We need to force Florida to take contested jumpers and not let Mr. Olympia (Young) eat us for dinner on the inside. That dude has some serious muscles. I have watched UCONN really morph into a defensive machine these past few days. That will be our meal ticket. We go as far as our D goes.

You're totally delusional kid. We're doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom