UConn Florida Game Replay | The Boneyard

UConn Florida Game Replay

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
On 2nd watching, I took the time to try to isolate rebounders. I think Whaley has the ability to be the best rebounder on the team. Both he and Vital share a knack for thinking rebound when the ball goes up, and positioning themselves in an area that the shot will likely go, and getting position on whatever opponent might also be in that area. But with his height, crazy long arms, and lateral quickness that I'd never really noticed before, given comparable minutes, I believe that Issaiah would dominate the glass in a way that no-one else on this team can.

Reaction Score
I swear Kemba is in the crowd behind Vital around the 15:50 mark, lol.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
On 2nd watching, I took the time to try to isolate rebounders. I think Whaley has the ability to be the best rebounder on the team. Both he and Vital share a knack for thinking rebound when the ball goes up, and positioning themselves in an area that the shot will likely go, and getting position on whatever opponent might also be in that area. But with his height, crazy long arms, and lateral quickness that I'd never really noticed before, given comparable minutes, I believe that Issaiah would dominate the glass in a way that no-one else on this team can.
I love Whaley’s energy. He’s the type of guy who you want to do well. Times like yesterday when he does, it’s a true mark of improvement for him and the program.

Reaction Score
3 things from watching this game
1. Why aren't Polley and Whalley not better players? They should be able to do what they did in this game every night against anyone. The ability is there.
2. This might have been the best game ive seen CV play.
3. Sid Wilson is definitely top 5 worst offensive players ive ever seen play here.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the great game replay. I enjoyed this so much at home after watching in person. IT was even tense watching the replay Hope we can keep it alive on Thur. Nite.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom