UConn fans at the Dunk? | The Boneyard

UConn fans at the Dunk?

Will there be more UConn fans at the Dunk or PC Fans at Gampel?

• More UConn fans at the Dunk

Votes: 48 88.9%
  • More Providence fans at Gampel

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Does the average pc fan know how to work a car? I feel like that could be a factor many aren’t considering
Aside from that, Rhode Islanders don’t drive more than 20 minutes. They think everything is far away.

Reaction Score
I’m thinking logically: there are more UConn fans than Providence fans.

Therefore, there are more UConn fans willing to travel to a nearby Big East school than Providence fans.

Case in point: lovely UConn contingent at the Seton Hall or St. John’s away games that I’ve attended. Can’t recall same proportion for on the opposite end when we host those teams.

Reaction Score
I'll be there...saw the first big east tournament there..was a sophomore in highschool..stayed with my brother at Johnson and wales..

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
The PC fans had a great turnout at the XL last year. The ones behind me were classless unfortunately. Here's to hoping we have similar/ better turnout at their arena and show some class.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Been a while for me, used to go to a lot more road games.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I will say that PC turned out a bit at XL last year. We need to at least match that or surpass it tonight.
There are a lot more seats on the open market at XL and the Dunk than at Gampel. UConn has always had a good contingent at the building that used to be called the Dunk.

Reaction Score
I will say that PC turned out a bit at XL last year. We need to at least match that or surpass it tonight.
this is true. i was surround by PC fans at that game.

that being said, the gampel game has been sold out for a while, while the amp game tonight is still trying to offload tickets. i would say that this bodes well for the huskies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
There are a lot more seats on the open market at XL and the Dunk than at Gampel. UConn has always had a good contingent at the building that used to be called the Dunk.

Yes thats true. There will not be many Providence fans at Gampel this year. Just supply and demand.
I just needed to point out that they were well represented in XL last year though. Good showing by them, but there are some factors there as well for last years game, they had a real strong team, it was a Saturday and it was very early in the season and fans were champing at the bit to get to games after the quarantine days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom