UCONN Fans at NOVA | The Boneyard

UCONN Fans at NOVA

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
After todays showing at The Garden, it’s time to start planning for the trip to Philly. Bring the noise and help the boys ruin Nova’s Senior night.

Who’s already planning on going?

Reaction Score
Would love to go, going to be looking for 3 tickets for me and my daughters this week, closer to the game. If anyone wants to sell, I’m willing to buy.

Reaction Score
i live here. 10 mins to the stadiums. there are a lot of uconn fans in the area
If we go, stay closer to Well Fargo at Navy Yard or near Independence Hall? Will make it educational and do a historical tour during the day and Little Italy before the game.

Reaction Score
If we go, stay closer to Well Fargo at Navy Yard or near Independence Hall?
i haven’t been to the navy yard. it might be closer, but i live by independence hall and it’s no more than a 20 minute uber ride depending on traffic

Reaction Score
After todays showing at The Garden, it’s time to start planning for the trip to Philly. Bring the noise and help the boys ruin Nova’s Senior night.

Who’s already planning on going?
I’m going

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I’ll be there +5 in some luxury box seats which I hope are cool. Can’t wait to scream
I was in a box at Wells Fargo for the game last year. It was a "bunker box" right above what I would call the 100's. Held about 50 people with a lounge/bar (cash :( ) and a couple of private restrooms. There were four rows of actual seats (very wide, lots of leg room) that were assigned. Great accommodations, lousy game.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I was in a box at Wells Fargo for the game last year. It was a "bunker box" right above what I would call the 100's. Held about 50 people with a lounge/bar (cash :( ) and a couple of private restrooms. There were four rows of actual seats (very wide, lots of leg room) that were assigned. Great accommodations, lousy game.
I think I’ll be in something similar. A friend of mine has club box season tix to the Flyers and gets constant offers to buy non-Flyers event tix. I had been reminding him weekly to keep an eye out for an offer to buy Nova/UConn tix and he came through for me. We’re in one of the boxes right around mid-court.

Reaction Score
I think I’ll be in something similar. A friend of mine has club box season tix to the Flyers and gets constant offers to buy non-Flyers event tix. I had been reminding him weekly to keep an eye out for an offer to buy Nova/UConn tix and he came through for me. We’re in one of the boxes right around mid-court.
Yeah I think I’m in a similar zone but of course there’s 2 sides of the court. Looks like my group is in C14, it would be pretty damn sweet if our box is mostly pro-UConn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom