UConn fan looking for suggestions | The Boneyard

UConn fan looking for suggestions

Reaction Score
I don't have a twitter but, for those of you who do, you should go help this man out.

He seems like a good guy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I posted this in another thread but it is a start:

Visiting campus - Part 1 of 3:

Parking: There is a garage right opposite Gampel. It is an easy walk across the street. The parking garage is also right next to the Bookstore, which typically runs game day discounts. Just in case you want to switch sides before the game. ;)

In front of the Gampel you will find a statue of the the UConn mascot Jonathan the Husky. Be sure to rub Jonathan's nose for luck.
jonathan-statue.jpg

Right next to Gampel you can take a look at the Werth Family UConn Basketball Champions Center. The Burton Family Football Complex and Shenkman Training Center buildings are across the street. They house the football facilities. All three are outstanding facilities.

There is a sports museum in the Alumni building, that is worth a look from an adult's perspective but boring for kids.

Consider heading down to Mirror and Swan Lakes. I think Swan lake has a swing there. It's a nice picture.

Part 2
Part 3

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I posted this in another thread but it is a start:

Visiting campus - Part 1 of 3:

Parking: There is a garage right opposite Gampel. It is an easy walk across the street. The parking garage is also right next to the Bookstore, which typically runs game day discounts. Just in case you want to switch sides before the game. ;)

In front of the Gampel you will find a statue of the the UConn mascot Jonathan the Husky. Be sure to rub Jonathan's nose for luck.
jonathan-statue.jpg

Right next to Gampel you can take a look at the Werth Family UConn Basketball Champions Center. The Burton Family Football Complex and Shenkman Training Center buildings are across the street. They house the football facilities. All three are outstanding facilities.

There is a sports museum in the Alumni building, that is worth a look from an adult's perspective but boring for kids.

Consider heading down to Mirror and Swan Lakes. I think Swan lake has a swing there. It's a nice picture.

Part 2
Part 3

Wait, is there already a thread about this?

Reaction Score
He'll have plenty of leg room to stretch out. There's also a great chance his kid will catch a t-shirt.
No way does his kid catch a t-shirt. The security cartel will be guarding the lower tier well into late 2nd half even if it is 90% empty.

Last edited:

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
He'll have plenty of leg room to stretch out. There's also a great chance his kid will catch a t-shirt.

I don’t get the T-shirt thing. Those Dunkin’ Donuts shirts you couldn’t pay people to wear if they were sitting in a free bin at goodwill.

Shoot them out of a gun or elastic and throw some into the crowd and suddenly people act like they are shooting 100 dollar bills into the crowd.

My mom got one at Monmouth game . It was funny. No one reached for them in our section.

Reaction Score
Sad, with timing being everything this family has to live out a life long dream that could end up a nightmare. Unless a Christmas miracle should come across the campus the game with Cincy will not be much of a scene. No more Camp Calhoun with students camping outside to get tickets.
The most eventful thing to witness will most likely be the maniacal mad man on the side lines out coaching KO...:(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom