UConn Dream Season Podcast: A Tribute To My Dad | The Boneyard

UConn Dream Season Podcast: A Tribute To My Dad

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
So many great UConn creators out there.

I personally Loved this limited series. It was also fun to chat with its producer.

Thank you for supporting and sharing all of us Ninja. Our 6th season drops next week with a nod to our namesake- baseball but recent our Hassan pod, has been well received.

Fans, keep out work going!

Much appreciated.

Reaction Score
Another great podcast. Hope there’s more to come with another series:

I feel you big time. I list my father 2/18 of last year just before the post season. We watched the Georgetown game while he was in hospice. The last we saw together. He was a huge fan of both the men and women and had met Calhoun and Gino at several fundraising events over the years. 2023 couldn’t end fast enough as we had to put my dog down a week after. My other friend conn buddy passed away at 40 from a rare form of cancer. Out last game was the bouknight alley pop at ecu vs Tristan (we live in NC) much live for your fam. Just know your old man had some solid fans to watch the games with, from the best seats imaginable

Reaction Score
So many great UConn creators out there.

I personally Loved this limited series. It was also fun to chat with its producer.

Thank you for supporting and sharing all of us Ninja. Our 6th season drops next week with a nod to our namesake- baseball but recent our Hassan pod, has been well received.

Fans, keep out work going!

Much appreciated.

I’m a UConn podcast junky, therapeutic listening in my car. Great to hear the comradery amongst the podcasters

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom