UCONN doing this today with a 6 woman rotation - Amazing !! | The Boneyard

UCONN doing this today with a 6 woman rotation - Amazing !!

Reaction Score
It is attributable to the fine conditioning that the UCONN Women's Basketball Team is in, at the point in the season, to see that they are playing today with only a 6 woman rotation (5 starters and Dangerfield). It is amazing !!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
GA and coaches always tighten up the rotation this time of year!

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Very disappointed in Crystal's performance.

I haven't seen much of any growth in her game this year.

Geno must agree as he had her riding the pine until the last minute of the game.

Essentially, UConn has five players and that's it.

No bench at all.

Reaction Score
Lou played all 40 min today, nobody else on either team did. She seems a bit tired and slow today.

Reaction Score
Crystal had a few very good passes (assists), and a great hesitation drive. She stills plays like a freshman at times, which is most appropriate. I admire her confidence to chuck up shots, albeit not at the best time or selection.

Reaction Score
I tell you what, I'll take Crystal's game today over Destiny Slocum's. Down the stretch vs Oregon, Slocum made one mistake after another.

Yeah I agree, but neither one were on their game.

Reaction Score

Geno must agree as he had her riding the pine until the last minute of the game.

No bench at all.
Oh for goodness sakes, she's a freshman and played like one- some good, some bad- lighten up

Reaction Score
If we get to face Baylor again in the national semi-final, maybe we could get another game like we did earlier out of Crystal? Or maybe this time Butler will step up bigly?

Reaction Score

No bench at all.
Crystal is just where she should be. She is spark coming off the bench. She can score, facilitate, penetrate and hit from the outside. Geno knows that she is good for solid minutes off the bench to give Chong or Nurse a break.

Someone mentioned that Destiny Slocum had a bad game. She too is a freshman and is not consistent. I am sure that Crystal will be a steady producer when she is playing regularly.

Reaction Score

No bench at all.
Totally your right to be disappointed, but you said that like Crystal has been winning games all by herself. Ridiculous!! She is part of a TEAM or haven't you noticed that? Oh and by the way she is a freshman coming in off the bench.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom