UConn Depth Chart Remains Murky At Defensive Line As Competition Continues | The Boneyard

UConn Depth Chart Remains Murky At Defensive Line As Competition Continues

Reaction Score
“Everybody can play, everybody’s got a lot of talent and ability,” Murphy said. “You’ve got to bring it every day. Nobody’s spot is solidified.”

This seems to be the theme of a lot of positions. The beauty of a Randy Edsall roster.

Reaction Score
Going into the fall camp, defensive line was assumed to be a weak spot. Now, it seems we are much stronger than last year even losing an NFL draftee. Just goes to show that each year the team is different and there will be surprises.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I think it will be either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. I hear Sunday's practice will be open to the media.

Reaction Score
From day 1 I was expecting more out of Okounam. I really thought he'd be Reyes II, but he's barely seen the field and time's running out for him to contribute.

Also, looks like Fines has either not gotten the message or is simply not good enough.

I was expecting a youth movement at LB (akin to what we saw when Lloyd, Lutrus and Bama initially grabbed roles); i never saw us playing 4 true frosh regularly up front.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom