UConn cornerback Keyshawn Paul ready to tackle year No. 2 (Fuller) | The Boneyard

UConn cornerback Keyshawn Paul ready to tackle year No. 2 (Fuller)

Reaction Score
UConn cornerback Keyshawn Paul ready to tackle year No. 2

>>
There were times when Keyshawn Paul would look around during his freshman season at UConn and wonder just what he had gotten himself into.

Thrown right into the mix of things as a true freshman, the talented cornerback from Miami was tested not only on the field but in the classroom.

With a year of experience to fall back on as well as an additional 11 pounds of muscle as he is expecting better things from both himself and his team during the 2019 season.

“I am way more comfortable,” Paul said after Sunday’s practice when he worked with the starting defense along with fellow true sophomore cornerback Jeremy Lucien. “I feel like I am bought in, I feel like this is more like home, I feel like I am exactly where I should be. Last year was kind of iffy, I wasn’t really buying in. I wasn’t believing last year and didn’t have the confidence and now I feel like I have a lot more confidence. I trust all of my teammates, I feel like we all grew up and all matured, we have such a bond.”<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom