UConn Coaches Road Show .... | The Boneyard

UConn Coaches Road Show ....

Reaction Score
No Randy? I find it not good how the press has been treating football. Multiple articles each week about rejoining the Big East and basketball recruits. This with very little on football which starts before basketball. I love both but I find it sad with the first two years of the coaches road show including Randy and others, this goes off basketball only. DB working hard but this seems strange.

2020 UConn Coaches Road Show Debuts on July 1 - University of Connecticut Athletics

Reaction Score
No Randy? I find it not good how the press has been treating football. Multiple articles each week about rejoining the Big East and basketball recruits. This with very little on football which starts before basketball. I love both but I find it sad with the first two years of the coaches road show including Randy and others, this goes off basketball only. DB working hard but this seems strange.

2020 UConn Coaches Road Show Debuts on July 1 - University of Connecticut Athletics

?? It's the "first installment" of the virtual Coaches Road Show. July 1st is the first day football reports to campus. Football will have its own night down the road a bit.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
They should take break and have the band play in the background of all of them for a few minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom