UConn coach has high hopes for Albany Academy's Andre Jackson | The Boneyard

UConn coach has high hopes for Albany Academy's Andre Jackson

Reaction Score
Nice piece. I really do hope he gets the chance to show what he is capable of. Sounds like Hurley is going let him make mistakes and learn like he has done with Sanogo.

Reaction Score
We always have high hopes but he appears not to be a great shooter. He can still score 15 a game though with inside potential.
TMart was a pretty bad shooter but look at him now. His form isnt horrible so he could become decent enough which added with everything else he does would make him pretty darn good.

Reaction Score
I started reading this article and I'm thinking, "This sounds familiar. Did I already read this?" Then I scroll up and see it's written by Dave Borges from the New Haven Register. He wrote this article for the New Haven Register and it was in their paper yesterday (see link below). I'm guessing the Albany Times-Union must also be part of Hearst Media and they share articles where they can use ones in different markets. Part of the cut costing strategies at large media companies. Interesting.

Reaction Score
Rudy from the movie Rudy?
You got it? No Rudy Gay but thinking about it i have to change my comparison. Hes the most athletic guy since Stanley Stix Robinson. RIP That dude was a junpshot away from being an NBA star.

Reaction Score
As long as Hurley doesn't refer to Jackson as a "Ferrari in the garage"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom