UConn Club silent auction thru April 4th | The Boneyard

UConn Club silent auction thru April 4th

Reaction Score
The good seats for the Men's Big East Tournament are pretty cheap right now. A trip for two to a Men's basketball away game - that would be unforgettable. Prime parking for games at the XL or Gampel - nice! They always have some clothes and trips. That stay in Martha's Vineyard looks inviting. That UConn basketball memorabilia collection - that would be neat.
Driscoll-4a-2011 Championship.jpeg

Reaction Score
I just wanted to browse the items, so I started creating an account. I stopped when I had to store my credit card info. Too much of a commitment just to browse. If I'd actually decided to bid, I'd have no problem storing my card info.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Some really cool stuff. Away travel with either mens or womens bb team is truly priceless.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
To Newark for Seton Hall...
It's the garden spot of... uh... well, Newark.

(Bus ride with the team? What's not to like?)

Reaction Score
It's the garden spot of... uh... well, Newark.

(Bus ride with the team? What's not to like?)
One game at the XL center, either the basketball team's or the cheerleading team's bus (can't remember which) didn't show up, so the two squads had to take the same bus. We (the cheerleaders) boarded first and had to sit and wait for the team. When Doug Wiggins boarded, he said, "Who the duck are these ninjas!?" (or something like that).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
One game at the XL center, either the basketball team's or the cheerleading team's bus (can't remember which) didn't show up, so the two squads had to take the same bus. We (the cheerleaders) boarded first and had to sit and wait for the team. When Doug Wiggins boarded, he said, "Who the duck are these ninjas!?" (or something like that).
Again, what’s not to like? ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom