• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)

UConn Class of 2022 Admission Decision Letters Going Out Today

Hah, who among us might not be accepted by UConn nor graduate with our degrees today? Good luck to the gradually forming Class of 2022!

Hah, who among us might not be accepted by UConn nor graduate with our degrees today? Good luck to the gradually forming Class of 2022!
My wife is a professor of Pharmacy and graduated cum laude from UCONN and she wonders if she could get in today!

So happy to report that my daughter is now a Husky like her Mom and Pop and will enter the Nursing program in the fall! We put our deposit down at admitted students day a few weeks ago.

Proud to see her sporting my wife's vintage sweatshirt with UofC stenciled under the collar. Remember those?