UConn Black Friday Ticket Deals | The Boneyard

UConn Black Friday Ticket Deals

Reaction Score
Got my tickets. Bought the S. Carolina game, Arizona and I could give a crap about ECU, but hard to beat a UConn game for the family for $20

Reaction Score
Bought 2 for Zona last night, seems like it will sell out
Actually just the $15 tix could sell out... still so many regular tix available. Wishful thinking I guess

Reaction Score
Actually just the $15 tix could sell out... still so many regular tix available. Wishful thinking I guess

I bet it will be a solid crowd of 14-15,000 for Zona (double the capacity of URI's Ryan Center), not bad for two unranked teams. If they can win out this week and crack the top 25 next Monday, then I think we will start to see the crowds we are more accustomed to on a consistent basis. The fanbase is still getting over two dreadful seasons.

That being said, Courant did note yesterday attendance is already doing better this season which isn't a surprise considering Hurley, not losing to bad teams, and beating Cuse at the Garden.

Reaction Score
I bet it will be a solid crowd of 14-15,000 for Zona (double the capacity of URI's Ryan Center), not bad for two unranked teams. If they can win out this week and crack the top 25 next Monday, then I think we will start to see the crowds we are more accustomed to on a consistent basis. The fanbase is still getting over two dreadful seasons.

That being said, Courant did note yesterday attendance is already doing better this season which isn't a surprise considering Hurley, not losing to bad teams, and beating Cuse at the Garden.
The XL center crowds do seem quite larger so far for the cupcake games. Excitement coming back.

Reaction Score
Fans were ready to support the team if they saw some progress. Hopefully it continues.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
The XL center crowds do seem quite larger so far for the cupcake games. Excitement coming back.
8,000 looks empty in the XL, but in Gampel that's insane considering it holds 10K

Reaction Score
Conte Forum at BC is empty for this ACC/B10 challenge match vs. MN. Pretty pathetic...

Reaction Score

I was at Wichita St. game last year and there was probably ~15,000 there. Crowd was loud. If we get that or more it'll be great for the team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom