UConn BBall Podcast - Talkin’ Huskies | The Boneyard

UConn BBall Podcast - Talkin’ Huskies

Reaction Score
Hey Guys,

Myself (Talkin’ Yanks) and Katie Sharp (ESPN, The Athletic) are two lifelong, CT raised Huskies fans. We’ve both had experience in sports and podcasting and both disappointed by the lack of podcasts out there.

Mostly men’s but following the women as well (same story for 90% of their games - win by 40!). We’ve done an intro ep about ourselves and done a few player bio’s that will lead up to the season preview. From their will be going once a week, potentially twice with interviews.

Hope you enjoy! Open to all critique and thoughts to try to make it the best show possible. It’s on the iTunes podcast app and most android apps. iTunes link below.

Talkin' Huskies (UConn Bball) by Presented by Jomboy on Apple Podcasts

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Hey Guys,

Myself (Talkin’ Yanks) and Katie Sharp (ESPN, The Athletic) are two lifelong, CT raised Huskies fans. We’ve both had experience in sports and podcasting and both disappointed by the lack of podcasts out there.

Mostly men’s but following the women as well (same story for 90% of their games - win by 40!). We’ve done an intro ep about ourselves and done a few player bio’s that will lead up to the season preview. From their will be going once a week, potentially twice with interviews.

Hope you enjoy! Open to all critique and thoughts to try to make it the best show possible. It’s on the iTunes podcast app and most android apps. iTunes link below.

Talkin' Huskies (UConn Bball) by Presented by Jomboy on Apple Podcasts

Are you on Twitter? Which will remind me to listen.

Reaction Score
Myself - @TalkinJake
Katie Sharp - @ktsharp

Wanted to get good content up on the podcast before creating its own Twitter/Instagram account but that will be coming soon. Thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom