UConn/Baylor game 7pm on Monday [merged thread] | The Boneyard

UConn/Baylor game 7pm on Monday [merged thread]

Reaction Score
That's the time slot we were given. Expected us to get the 9 pm slot to reach a wider audience but I would surmise that AZ was given the 9 pm slot to accommodate their west coast fans. No complaints from me since I'm an "early person".

Last edited:
Reaction Score
"Probable wins" are over. Now it's down to the nitty gritty. UConn waltzed its way past 3 pretenders and arrives, finally, at the moment of truth. We are playing so well that I'm glad there's no wait to tee this one up.
A few years back Louisville upset Baylor to help clear the way for a Husky NC. Who can forget Shoni Schmmel turning on Britteny Griner after the short Res kid scored over the towering Griner and challenging Britteny to a fight? I believe that Shoni came up to Griner's kneecap. Well, Michigan couldn't eliminate the big bad Bear, so it falls to our Slim David and company to do the honors.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
That's the time slot we were given. Expected us to get the 9 pm slot to reach a wider audience but I would surmise that AZ was given the 9 pm slot to accommodate their west coast fans. No complaints from me since I'm an "early person".
The higher seeded team always gets the early game, even at the final 4

Reaction Score
The higher seeded team always gets the early game, even at the final 4
In the infamous 2017 & 2018 losses to Miss St and ND UConn was the overall #1 seed and got the "late games".

Reaction Score
If Uconn can get past Baylor, I think the potential Indiana/Arizona matchup would be a favorable final four opponent. This almost feels like the magnitude of a semifinal game, which Uconn has struggled with in the past few years.

Reaction Score
I originally thought it was because of the west coast fans for Arizona too, but I saw some people mention its probably because the Baylor men's bball team plays Monday night as well around 10 PM. Most likely didn't want the Baylor games overlapping.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom