UConn Basketball’s First Night to Return This Season | The Boneyard

UConn Basketball’s First Night to Return This Season

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Boston, Bueckers, Fudd, and Van Lith will be playing in the 3 x 3, I believe, so they will be absent. But look for Griffin, Jones, maybe Horston, and hopefully Amihere. Plus some younger kids.
With Horston committed to a visit on the weekend of 9/21, I would doubt that she’ll be back again on 10/12.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Boston, Bueckers, Fudd, and Van Lith will be playing in the 3 x 3, I believe, so they will be absent. But look for Griffin, Jones, maybe Horston, and hopefully Amihere. Plus some younger kids.

Brunelle, not Fudd.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Brunelle, not Fudd.
Thanks for the correction. Fudd was on the other 3 x 3 team. I guess Sam wouldn't have been at UConn's First Night anyway. ;)

Maybe we'll see Azzi at First Night.

Reaction Score
I can't wait to see which possible recruits show up....
I understand your point. But until a recruit is committed, nothing counts. We can't even be comfortable when a player plays in a UCONN game...some will still leave.

If we get kids who love the atmosphere, the facility, the school and the fan base, we have a keeper. Who knows?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I understand your point. But until a recruit is committed, nothing counts. We can't even be comfortable when a player plays in a UCONN game...some will still leave.

If we get kids who love the atmosphere, the facility, the school and the fan base, we have a keeper. Who knows?
Nothing is guaranteed, but I think the vast majority of seniors who attend First Night become Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom