Men - UConn baseball notes: Paul Tammaro has been an infield rock, pitching plans for Super Regional (Amore) | The Boneyard

Men UConn baseball notes: Paul Tammaro has been an infield rock, pitching plans for Super Regional (Amore)

Reaction Score
So as we speculated, Cooke in game 1 but he has no more clue than we do as to whether the relief appearance on Monday will keep Quigs from starting game 2. Again, we don’t know who was ill but I’m still wondering if up 6 there weren’t options to protect the lead without risking Stu’s availability for game 2 in the super regionals.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
So as we speculated, Cooke in game 1 but he has no more clue than we do as to whether the relief appearance on Monday will keep Quigs from starting game 2. Again, we don’t know who was ill but I’m still wondering if up 6 there weren’t options to protect the lead without risking Stu’s availability for game 2 in the super regionals.
In the IHeart radio interview, Quigley asked to be available on Sunday and Penders said no. They have testing on rotations and other arm strength and flexibility and Quigley said he had never tested so well. Thus, they let him go on Monday. Afthim was under the weather and Garbowski was as well

Reaction Score
If we win game 1, I would give Quigley an extra day rest and hold him for game 3 if we lose game 2.

If we lose game 1, then I would pitch him game 2.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
UConn has had great defensive shortstops in recent memory including Nick Ahmad, Anthony Prato and now Tammaro!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom