UCONN bar in Boston? | The Boneyard

UCONN bar in Boston?

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I'm going out with a friend in Boston on Saturday night. I want to go to a sports bar that will have UCONN fans and the tilt between Our Heroes and ECU. UCONN Alumni Association pushes The Greatest Bar, which I hate. Does anyone know of an alternative that UCONN people go to?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm going out with a friend in Boston on Saturday night. I want to go to a sports bar that will have UCONN fans and the tilt between Our Heroes and ECU. UCONN Alumni Association pushes The Greatest Bar, which I hate. Does anyone know of an alternative that UCONN people go to?

I don't like it either but live too far out to go to Boston for games anyway. My general approach has been to ensure there are enough TVs, and to check Celtics and Bruins game schedules. The reality is that there isn't a bar in the city that will put UConn hoops on over the Celtics or Bruins. BC football would win out as well. Bad news is that Celtics have the Jazz at 7:30 tomorrow and the Bruins are at Arizona at 8:00. Fortunately, BC plays FSU at 2:30

I honestly have more luck finding other UConn fans at various Buffalo Wild Wings in the suburbs.

Suggestion, call places and make sure they will even broadcast CBS SN. I'd start with Fours and The Harp. If you target Fours or The Harp and things don't work out, Greatest Bar is a block away. Causeway and West End Johnnies are also close.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom