UConn Athletics Student Survey 05.04.2015 | The Boneyard

UConn Athletics Student Survey 05.04.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Received the link to a survey in my email today, mostly football related. Asked what changes I would like to see made to the process and such. I said the biggest thing I would like to see is the opportunity for students to earn "rewards" points for their student tickets they buy. I've had season tickets for four years as a student, it would be cool if I earned points for those tickets in order to encourage me to keep buying tickets in the future. Also noted the need for the price on the buses to be eliminated and the need for an entertainment zone type set up where students can swipe in and use HuskyBucks or FlexPasses for food/beverages and entertainment before games.

Tim Fontenault I believe tweeted some pictures of some of the questions earlier today but I'm unsure of how to post images and tweets in here so if someone could do that it would be appreciated.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
FYI - our ticket package was under a friend's name. We had 6 guys at the beginning of the 3-year "contract". During that time, 4 guys dropped out including the friend whose name was on our account (he moved to FL). We were able to coordinate with the ticket office to transfer our seat locations to my brother and I under my name.

I don't know how many responses had that in their surveys but mine sure did. It really does seem that they took a lot of the suggestions from the season ticket surveys to heart. They will likely do the same with student surveys.

Reaction Score
Received the link to a survey in my email today, mostly football related. Asked what changes I would like to see made to the process and such. I said the biggest thing I would like to see is the opportunity for students to earn "rewards" points for their student tickets they buy. I've had season tickets for four years as a student, it would be cool if I earned points for those tickets in order to encourage me to keep buying tickets in the future. Also noted the need for the price on the buses to be eliminated and the need for an entertainment zone type set up where students can swipe in and use HuskyBucks or FlexPasses for food/beverages and entertainment before games.

Tim Fontenault I believe tweeted some pictures of some of the questions earlier today but I'm unsure of how to post images and tweets in here so if someone could do that it would be appreciated.

These are great suggestions and if UConn is monitoring the Boneyard this should be a no-brainer. Make it so.

Reaction Score
Let us bring a rv or camper to tailgating and let us start the RV tailgate the Thursday night before the games!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
DoctorWho85 said:
Let us bring a rv or camper to tailgating and let us start the RV tailgate the Thursday night before the games!

You can probably work that out with Cabelas. In Big Ten country the local Walmarts are overrun with RV's until the lots officially open. Sometimes as early as Tuesday for big games.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Also of note students who buy tickets for next season are receiving a free bucket hat

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
just what they need at the Rent. Kids drunk from Thursday - Saturday.
And adult kids. Be great not to have to drive home, and have 'neighbors' you see on game week!

Oh, the things I would BBQ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate