UConn Athletics Hands Out Awards; Gabby Williams Named Top Female Athlete | The Boneyard

UConn Athletics Hands Out Awards; Gabby Williams Named Top Female Athlete

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Some things are No Brainers. I am keenly interested in how Gabby fares in the WNBA and abroad. I hope her O game developes to allow her to be freed of the box Geno put her in. yes, to great effect to be sure, but also at a cost to Gabby's chances to expand her game.

Reaction Score
Some things are No Brainers. I am keenly interested in how Gabby fares in the WNBA and abroad. I hope her O game developes to allow her to be freed of the box Geno put her in. yes, to great effect to be sure, but also at a cost to Gabby's chances to expand her game.

Don't know if the "box" in which you say Geno put Gabby inhibited her that much. She could still pass and/or drive from there. She needed time in the gym finding a short jumper, a shot she could rely on, a no-brainer, because hanging up there, the athletic one certainly had enough time and space to get one off. I don't think this one's on Geno. Leaving Z on the bench too long, maybe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom