UConn at Wichita State Replay | The Boneyard

UConn at Wichita State Replay

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
No game thread so I thought I would post this nice article of the game from the WSU point of view but thirsty to host the best show in town.

Sample quote

“Our family is a big basketball family. I coach. Me and my husband both played, our daughters played,” Kay Hawes said. “I think there are a lot of families out there like that. We’re just huge fans of women’s basketball and what UConn has done for women’s basketball. We’re Kansans, so of course we love Wichita State. But when UConn comes, it’s like having the king come to town.”

UConn women basketball team’s first trip to Koch Arena draws excitement

Reaction Score
No game thread so I thought I would post this nice article of the game from the WSU point of view but thirsty to host the best show in town.

Sample quote

“Our family is a big basketball family. I coach. Me and my husband both played, our daughters played,” Kay Hawes said. “I think there are a lot of families out there like that. We’re just huge fans of women’s basketball and what UConn has done for women’s basketball. We’re Kansans, so of course we love Wichita State. But when UConn comes, it’s like having the king come to town.”

Great article. Thanks for posting it.

Reaction Score

Sample quote

Nice read! I doubt that many attendees were disappointed by the either team or the game. Husky fans are everywhere...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Lots of scoring runs for both teams in this game. We got the lead to 30, then it was around 20. We pushed it out again, and Wichita State came back. Late in the 4th, we stretched it to 35+. Mostly good play last night.

We beat them by 81 last year in Connecticut, so home court must be worth a few dozen points. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom