UConn at Providence Tickets 3/9 | The Boneyard

UConn at Providence Tickets 3/9

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
So I just received this email from the PC ticket office. The game isn't sold out. If you are thinking about going to the game you can get tickets for regular price and avoid the secondary markets. It would be nice if we had the regular season title wrapped up and we had a good showing to thank Coach Hurley and the team for a goal well met and send them on to the next chapter(s) of the season (BET and then NCAA's) with some support. Direct Link Here: UConn at PC Tickets

8PM game on a Saturday sounds like a good night for travel.

tix.JPG

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Wait, they’re not sold out for this game? How is that possible?
Well for one, Students are on break so they put those seats up for sale. But yeah, they are not sold out. That link is direct from school. I'm going, actually taking my wife and infant and we will make a weekend out of it, and enjoy some great food (I really like Providence's restaurants) . They will stay at the hotel while Im at game for a couple hours.

This UConn team deserves to have a real great road fan showing for the last regular season game. PC fans love to invade Hartford. I respect that. We can do the same.

Reaction Score
The Big East Title might be on the line. Shameful that UConn students havent picked these up!

Reaction Score
I looked fairly recently and noticed the same thing. Hitch is it’s only singles that are available and can actually find cheaper tickets on SeatGeek.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well for one, Students are on break so they put those seats up for sale. But yeah, they are not sold out. That link is direct from school. I'm going, actually taking my wife and infant and we will make a weekend out of it, and enjoy some great food (I really like Providence's restaurants) . They will stay at the hotel while Im at game for a couple hours.

This UConn team deserves to have a real great road fan showing for the last regular season game. PC fans love to invade Hartford. I respect that. We can do the same.

Is it the weekend of Spring Break starting or do they go back to class on the 11th?

Either way, it should tame the crowd a bit compared to what it would be if it was a regular weekend on campus.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So I just received this email from the PC ticket office. The game isn't sold out. If you are thinking about going to the game you can get tickets for regular price and avoid the secondary markets. It would be nice if we had the regular season title wrapped up and we had a good showing to thank Coach Hurley and the team for a goal well met and send them on to the next chapter(s) of the season (BET and then NCAA's) with some support. Direct Link Here: UConn at PC Tickets

View attachment 97003
Thanks. I always used to go, PC had been making it difficult. Going to try to get there.

Reaction Score
Spoiler game for PC. They'll be pumped....unless we buy all the tickets....

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I looked fairly recently and noticed the same thing. Hitch is it’s only singles that are available and can actually find cheaper tickets on SeatGeek.
The two lower students sections are great seats and are cheaper than the upper sections and have a whole bunch together right now.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
The two lower students sections are great seats and are cheaper than the upper sections and have a whole bunch together right now.
What sections are those? I’m looking on ticket sites now. It’s more local for me too, about 25 minutes away.

I‘ve been in the student secion near the band in years past. But I’m seeing lower section sideline/end for $200. The section above it about $150.

Reaction Score
Might not be sold out, but cheapest available for 2 seats is $135 each. Though that is cheaper than SeetGeek including fees for better seats.

(And I think that's in the Providence student section?)

Reaction Score

View attachment 97003
Good looking out, August. I missed you over here on the BoneYard. I am overseas 10.5 hours away but will be returning March 4th and I have been planning to go to this game.

Reaction Score
Good looking out, August. I missed you over here on the BoneYard. I am overseas 10.5 hours away but will be returning March 4th and I have been planning to go to this game.
Were you able to watch game overseas

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Might not be sold out, but cheapest available for 2 seats is $135 each. Though that is cheaper than SeetGeek including fees for better seats.

(And I think that's in the Providence student section?)
I didn't really pay attention to the fees, and got walloped pretty good by StubHub. But since a friend paid for my tickets in AFH that were probably $1000 each, I figure I can suck it up and just not worry about it. A different friend will Venmo me for one of these, but I'll just say the face amount.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom