UConn at Pittsburgh (12/12/1998) w/ Khalid El-Amin Commentary | The Boneyard

UConn at Pittsburgh (12/12/1998) w/ Khalid El-Amin Commentary

Reaction Score
I was at my cousin's wedding in Long Island that day. Got back from the wedding and stopped at the hotel before the reception where we had some friends' daughters babysitting our kids. I quickly turned on ESPN just in time to see highlights of this game. When it came to the last play, they played the WTIC / Joe D. audio over the video. As soon as I heard that, I knew we had pulled it out, even before the play happened. I had a great time at that reception afterwards. ;)

Reaction Score
I distinctly remember watching this game on TV. Unbelievable. Ralph Willard went on to coach at Holy Cross for many years, taking over for the guy who had taken over for George Blaney.

Reaction Score
I was a 3L at Pittsburgh Law School and I was at the game, second row diagonally left to the scorer’s table. I was in the student’s section and the only one cheering at the end of the game. I’m trying to find me, but the video is grainy. Back then I was PittsburghHuskyFan on McD’s. Can’t believe I have been coming to some iteration of the boneyard for over 22 years.

Reaction Score
That was great. I remember that game clearly. Game was on channel 20(old school). Those Pitt fans were giving it to him bad during that game. One of my fave UConn moments ever was when he jumped on the scores table and told all the Pitt fans to prett much S his D. Lol

Reaction Score
That was great. I remember that game clearly. Game was on channel 20(old school). Those Pitt fans were giving it to him bad during that game. One of my fave UConn moments ever was when he jumped on the scores table and told all the Pitt fans to prett much S his D. Lol

Watch the video if you wanted to know precisely what he said

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom