UCONN at Marquette game time change | The Boneyard

UCONN at Marquette game time change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just saw a game time change was just announced for the UCONN at Marquette game in case anyone is interested. The game is now at 5p eastern/4p central. The time change is for TV (it's being shown on the Time Warner Sports channel in Milwaukee).

Reaction Score
Its good that the game is on TV there...........Lets see if they try to play super physical like our last trip......

Reaction Score
I am not too happy about that. I brought the tickets to that game solely because it was at 7pm. Now I cannot even attend that game as I work until 5pm that day. UGH!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I am not too happy about that. I brought the tickets to that game solely because it was at 7pm. Now I cannot even attend that game as I work until 5pm that day. UGH!
That's what calling in "sick" is for. ;)

Reaction Score
Thank you for posting the time change, or I might have missed the game. Now I can make it a day trip and not worry about driving back to Chicago at midnight.

The finish to the last UConn game at Marquette was pretty interesting, so we'll see if the Golden Eagles take the Hack-a-Husky approach again this year.

Reaction Score
Duh!
Its gonna be pretty hard to call in sick considering my supervisor was planning on attending the game as well. I just might just show up for the 2nd half if I can convince someone to come in work early for me. So annoying when they just change the time without taking in account how it may affect the ticketholders..

Reaction Score

I actually had seen the game time listed as 2PM central before this time change - not 7PM. The stat sheets they hand out every game have this game at 2PM and my season ticket card (just have a card with a barcode I use at each game) says 2PM also. Now at some point it may have been listed at 7PM but the recent information I had seen was 2PM.

This schedule pdf file on MU's site also says 2PM for the original time:
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/marq/sports/w-baskbl/auto_pdf/2011-12/schedule/schedule.pdf

Reaction Score
Very strange. The schedule I printed from the UConn website at the beginning of the season has this game listed at 5pm.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Its gonna be pretty hard to call in sick considering my supervisor was planning on attending the game as well. I just might just show up for the 2nd half if I can convince someone to come in work early for me. So annoying when they just change the time without taking in account how it may affect the ticketholders..
Surely a fellow WBB fan in the general vicinity of Meel-a-wau-kay will take pity on you. Start the conversation with a, "Hey, did you hear they're changing the time of the UConn-Marquette game to 5:00? Ugh, I can't go now." See where the convo goes from there...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom