Reaction Score
I love those 2 from Katie Lou.
12951829.jpeg

12951842.jpeg

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This photo of Danger confirmed to me that she plants her tongue in her cheek, usually before she's about to fire some spectacular pass to one of her teammates. I've seen it now on several occasions without it really registering until I looked at this photo. She's probably not even aware that she's doing it. It sort of reminds me of MJ flapping his tongue when he was flying down the lane for a one-handed slam.

Reaction Score
This photo of Danger confirmed to me that she plants her tongue in her cheek, usually before she's about to fire some spectacular pass to one of her teammates. I've seen it now on several occasions without it really registering until I looked at this photo. She's probably not even aware that she's doing it. It sort of reminds me of MJ flapping his tongue when he was flying down the lane for a one-handed slam.
Very high praise. No matter, as a BB player, how you compare her to MJ is impressive. Danger has a way to go but I believe she has arrived.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Very high praise. No matter, as a BB player, how you compare her to MJ is impressive. Danger has a way to go but I believe she has arrived.
I’ve always been fascinated by the little subconscious quirks that athletes develop when competing. Nowhere is it more pronounced than baseball (think Mark Fidrych), but football, basketball and other sports also develop their share of eccentric behavior.

Now that I know that Danger has this endearing quirk to her game, I’ll be on the lookout for it for the rest of her career.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom