UConn @ Army Football Bus Trip | The Boneyard

UConn @ Army Football Bus Trip

Reaction Score
Saturday September 18th, 2021, UCONN visits the ARMY Black Knights at Michie Stadium, West Point, NY.

MYFUNBUS travel company has a bus trip planned which includes games and prizes on the bus, game ticket, cookout before the game & food after the game. There are various pickup locations throughout the state.

If you never attended a football game at West Point, the atmosphere is amazing, from the cadet review to the parachute drop into the stadium before game time!

Cost is $135 pp. Deposit $30. Balance due by September.

Visit myfunbus.com for details.

Reaction Score
Saturday September 18th, 2021, UCONN visits the ARMY Black Knights at Michie Stadium, West Point, NY.

MYFUNBUS travel company has a bus trip planned which includes games and prizes on the bus, game ticket, cookout before the game & food after the game. There are various pickup locations throughout the state.

If you never attended a football game at West Point, the atmosphere is amazing, from the cadet review to the parachute drop into the stadium before game time!

Where is the initial pickup and final dropoff for the bus?

Reaction Score

I'm in!

Reaction Score
Where is the initial pickup and final dropoff for the bus?
Go to the referenced website in OP.

Reaction Score
Football at West Point is a great experience.

If you have never been to West Point then please go. You will enjoy it.
A game at West Point in Mid October might be the most beautiful setting for a college football game anywhere. September 18th will be a little early for color in the foliage. Even without the foliage it is an amazing place to see a game. Get there early to be sure you get the full experience. I have made four trips and remember everyone of them.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
My first college game was Air Force at Army in 1979. It has to be a top 10 college football atmosphere. Go if you haven’t been there.

Reaction Score
This ended up in my in-box today… UConn is scheduled to play @ Michie in 2025 (project is projected to be completed in time for that season).

Reaction Score

Tickets still available for this Saturday’s game. Go to Myfunbus.com for details.

Reaction Score
Sadly, I wouldn't waste my money with MyFunBus. Seems like he just took my deposit and absconded with it. I'll go to the game but will be buying tickets on my own.

Reaction Score
I took a bus there in 2005, incredible experience (and great win as well).
IIRC, if this was the school/student bus the driver nearly killed us a few times and committed 5 major moving violations. Otherwise, yeah, great game in the right week for fall colors. (Two I remember was operating without headlights and crossing the median of a major highway)

Reaction Score
Sadly, I wouldn't waste my money with MyFunBus. Seems like he just took my deposit and absconded with it. I'll go to the game but will be buying tickets on my own.
Not to worry Whalerfan. The trip is on. Your pickup will be in Southington, Lowe’s parking lot off of West Street, 7:30 AM.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom