UConn Announces Ultimate Tailgate Challenge | The Boneyard

UConn Announces Ultimate Tailgate Challenge

Reaction Score
Calling @coachcap et al:

>>When UConn Football returns home for their October 27th matchup vs. UMass, fans will not only be celebrating Homecoming, but will be encouraged to participate in the all-new Ultimate Tailgate Challenge.

This addition to the UConn Football promotional schedule will allow UConn fans to show off their tailgating skills in the parking lots at Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field. Tailgates will be judged on menu (20%), tasting (40%), presentation (20%), and overall UConn pride (20%). With the outstanding tailgate scene at all UConn Football home games, this challenge will help identify the best tailgate of 2018. Judges are being identified and will be announced at a later date.

The Ultimate Tailgate Challenge Champion will be presented the UConn Tailgate Championship Belt during an in-game, on-field presentation. Additionally, the winning tailgate will receive a $200 gift card to P.C. Richard & Sons. Fans that register to enter will be emailed with more information during the week of the UMass game. <<

To enter the competition, please fill out the form below.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
My ultimate tailgate challenge this year is trying to black out before kickoff so I remember as little from the game as possible. I am going to need to double down on those efforts.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
My ultimate tailgate challenge this year is trying to black out before kickoff so I remember as little from the game as possible. I am going to need to double down on those efforts.
You need to talk to @Jarhead_1775 about this. His "liquid blackout" will more than take care of business. We have several tailgate members who have no memory past halftime of several games due to that delicious concoction. I'll never forget my wife's reaction when my kids delivered me home after one particular game...."what the HELL happened to your father? What language is he speaking?"
Oh, that Liquid Blackout. Life-changing.

Reaction Score
You need to talk to @Jarhead_1775 about this. His "liquid blackout" will more than take care of business. We have several tailgate members who have no memory past halftime of several games due to that delicious concoction. I'll never forget my wife's reaction when my kids delivered me home after one particular game...."what the HELL happened to your father? What language is he speaking?"
12 oz frozen concentrated lemonade mix
12 oz Canadian Club
36 oz Bud Light
“Whiskey Sour”
Delicious.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I want some of whatever you're drinking

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
12 oz frozen concentrated lemonade mix
12 oz Canadian Club
36 oz Bud Light
“Whiskey Sour”
Delicious.

That settles it. I am bringing my bathtub to the next game and I am going to copy this drop for drop out out in the Pickle Lot. With any luck, I will get lost in the woods en route to the stadium.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
That settles it. I am bringing my bathtub to the next game and I am going to copy this drop for drop out out in the Pickle Lot. With any luck, I will get lost in the woods en route to the stadium.
Pickled for sure. Bring a DD and a translator. You'll need it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom