UConn and USF in the 8 vs 9 matchup | The Boneyard

UConn and USF in the 8 vs 9 matchup

Reaction Score
Great, 2 weekday afternoon games and our 2 worst matchups on our side of the bracket (Houston/UCF).

Reaction Score
Dumb espnu must’ve messed up cuz in beginning of smu game they had smu a 9 if they won on the graphic. Nice job. That changes our whole bracket. Now we have to go thru Houston UCf/Memphis instead of temple /cincy. Way tougher road. Plus now our first two games are 1pm and noon respectively. Ridiculous. Now I gotta DVR it. Sux.

Reaction Score
Dumb espnu must’ve messed up cuz in beginning of smu game they had smu a 9 if they won on the graphic. Nice job. That changes our whole bracket. Now we have to go thru Houston UCf/Memphis instead of temple /cincy. Way tougher road. Plus now our first two games are 1pm and noon respectively. Ridiculous. Now I gotta DVR it. Sux.

I agree with this post on all counts.

Reaction Score

I saw that graphic at the gym and I’m just reading this now. Wtf

Reaction Score
Alexis Yetna is going to be the deciding factor in my opinion, let's see if JC can handle him. Josh had 16 and 9 last time in the win, and 2 and 3 (!) on January 2nd in the loss. I'm optimistic.

Reaction Score
With jalen back that just helps our case. Houston should be scared. He just helps us score a lot easier. Granted ECU is not good defensivly but the offense flows a lot nicer with Jalen. Last time we played Houston we needed that offensive help to stop Houston’s runs that won them the game. I think I’m excited to get that game. If we can win that one we are NIT bound bc we would be .500 add a Q1 win

Reaction Score
We've got a puncher's chance. With Jalen back, let's see if we can't land that punch for an entire weekend.

Pride. Heart. UConn.
I kind of had this fantasy that Jalen would hit another buzzer beater to beat Cincinnati to give his career some symmetry. I guess it's still possible in the finals.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I kind of had this fantasy that Jalen would hit another buzzer beater to beat Cincinnati to give his career some symmetry. I guess it's still possible in the finals.

I had a fantasy that Tate George would hit a buzzer beater to beat Clemson.

Sometimes, fantasy becomes reality...

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Oh cool, so to top off this season we get the worst bracket possible and play our games in the middle of the day in the middle of the week. Good stuff.

Just give me a healthy backcourt with Jalen and Alterique vs. Houston on Friday and I'll be content.

Reaction Score
Oh cool, so to top off this season we get the worst possible bracket possible and play our games in the middle of the day in the middle of the week. Good stuff.

Just give me a healthy backcourt with Jalen and Alterique vs. Houston on Friday and I'll be content.
Yes to all of this

Reaction Score
If you look at the ffinal standings on the AAC website it would appear to be Uconn vs Tulsa as they said earlier

Anuone know for sure??

Reaction Score
This conference is so backwards that various sources are saying we have the 8-9 game and a couple others are saying we have the 7-10 game. Get your ish together AAC

Reaction Score
Get us to that Houston game
Yes. You tend to see a lot of upsets in the conference tournaments because most of the time, the lower seeded teams are playing for more. For example, just look at Syracuse in 2006 when they beat us. That loss hurt at the time since it was Syracuse and all, but we were getting a 1 seed in the NCAA regardless of what happened in that 2006 Big East Tournament.

Reaction Score
If you look at the ffinal standings on the AAC website it would appear to be Uconn vs Tulsa as they said earlier

Anuone know for sure??

The AAC website bracket press release has us in the 8-9 vs USF.

Reaction Score
Anyone know if USF’s PG is hurt? Saw he didn’t play the last game vs SMU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom