UConn and Syracuse add 2024 Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn and Syracuse add 2024 Game

Reaction Score
Would be weird not to have a money game. The $1.5M+ cash is a part of being an independent
We got money for playing that BC game at Fenway under edsall. Maybe there's some compensation for playing a neutral site here

Reaction Score
Mine either, don't get seats on the 50. Not worth it.

View attachment 83706
Perhaps not for long. I wrote the Yankees management and said in light of their push to host more football games going forward, it would be a big plus for fans if they installed a "removable foul pole" so the view wouldn't be tarnished during football games--especially on the 50 yard line--which should normally result in a higher priced ticket. They said they'll work on it. It can't be that hard.

Reaction Score
We got money for playing that BC game at Fenway under edsall. Maybe there's some compensation for playing a neutral site here
Usually with neutral site games the teams both get an "appearance fee" and the venue keeps the gate.

Reaction Score
Technically that was a UConn home game that they negotiated, for a fee, to move to Fenway. The question here is whether the game is a UConn home game, Syracuse home game or a true neutral site game. If a true neutral site game I anticipate both teams get paid something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom