UCONN and Power 5 Conference | The Boneyard

UCONN and Power 5 Conference

Reaction Score
If UCONN was to join any power 5 Conference what Conference would Y’all wanna join? P.S. I’m new to posting I’ve kind of just watched. Even tho I’m not a UCONN fan I enjoy this board. You can get a lot of information on here more so then any other message board.

Reaction Score
If UCONN was to join any power 5 Conference what Conference would Y’all wanna join? P.S. I’m new to posting I’ve kind of just watched. Even tho I’m not a UCONN fan I enjoy this board. You can get a lot of information on here more so then any other message board.
Over the past several years this topic has been kicked around numerous times .The ACC makes the most sense given geography, history, multiple other D1 sports that aline in those schools. It would have happened last century but Boston College killed UConn's inclusion. The Big East, minus football, would be the next best option, tho not one of the power 5.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
He can't join a P5. You need to be invited. Not going to happen for UConn. Missed the boat in 2011.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

I am guessing a Notre Dame fan. ;). Welcome.

I would love UConn going into the ACC.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Fedex me some New York Pizza (i think you are from the city), and some New Haven pizza... some cheesecake... and some souvakali.... and I'll drive over to the ACC headquarters and make a pitch for yall ;)

Reaction Score

I’m a Notre Dame and Auburn fan for all sports. So You were correct about the Notre Dame part haha. ACC would be insane if UCONN was to ever join.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Fedex me some New York Pizza (i think you are from the city), and some New Haven pizza... some cheesecake... and some souvakali.... and I'll drive over to the ACC headquarters and make a pitch for yall ;)

New Yorker for life. Best I can do. ;)

1542245117055.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom