UConn '95: Birth of a Dynasty | The Boneyard

UConn '95: Birth of a Dynasty

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I hope the fans who do not have their own CD of this UConn production, and have never seen it, took it in tonight after the game. 95 was not the birth, but it was the blossoming. It is an amazing story of the confluence of demographic circumstances and people. Just look at where those player and coaches have gone after that fantastic voyage. I have my own CD. I can see it from where I sit now. It's still in the wrapper, because it is shown often enough and I pretty much know it by heart now.

You couldn't make a movie like this. It would be regarded as science fiction. I watch it whenever it is on. Never gets old.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I hope the fans who do not have their own CD of this UConn production, and have never seen it, took it in tonight after the game. 95 was not the birth, but it was the blossoming. It is an amazing story of the confluence of demographic circumstances and people. Just look at where those player and coaches have gone after that fantastic voyage. I have my own CD. I can see it from where I sit now. It's still in the wrapper, because it is shown often enough and I pretty much know it by heart now.

You couldn't make a movie like this. It would be regarded as science fiction. I watch it whenever it is on. Never gets old.
You are such a softie. Man, ain't we a pair. I'm still waiting for those "Golden Years" to kick in when all I've gotten is more emotional over everything.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You are such a softie. Man, ain't we a pair. I'm still waiting for those "Golden Years" to kick in when all I've gotten is more emotional over everything.

Don't worry, it's coming your way Jordy. :D

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Robert Lowell said "That light ahead is an oncoming train". Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something may be gaining on you". Guess I'm stuck in the middle with all you BY-ers.

Compliments of local radio host Rod Richardson, "The light at the end of the tunnel is a dumpster fire." 8-0

JordyG

Reaction Score
Compliments of local radio host Rod Richardson, "The light at the end of the tunnel is a dumpster fire." 8-0
When that dumpster bomb went off in NYC in September I had just left that exact area no more that 5 mins previous. That light is behind us now, so it may yet be gaining on us.

Reaction Score
When that dumpster bomb went off in NYC in September I had just left that exact area no more that 5 mins previous. That light is behind us now, so it may yet be gaining on us.

The obligatory, I'm glad you did! I was in the courtyard with another 3 or 4k cyclists for the MS Bike tour in Sept 1999. The station leans left, I took the reference to mean the T-bomb.

JordyG

Reaction Score
The obligatory, I'm glad you did! I was in the courtyard with another 3 or 4k cyclists for the MS Bike tour in Sept 1999. The station leans left, I took the reference to mean the T-bomb.
We are a pair grateful to be talking to each other.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Everytime I watch this I come away thinking the same thing: Jen Rizzotti was a stone cold animal.
and Jamelle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom