UConn -9.5 v. San Diego St | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -9.5 v. San Diego St

Reaction Score
Does anyone actually know which conferences use which brand balls ? I assume it goes by conference. On one of the broadcasts they mentioned that DH started incorporating the Wilsons a few weeks ago sporadically in practice.
Seems dumb not to just use the Tourney brand balls all year for our conference. Gotta assume the conference has a deal with Spalding or Nike or whomever....i guess.

Reaction Score
I was personally more worried about NW than SDSU, but that's me.
Regardless, foot on the gas until the very end, the only way.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm 61 and just did twenty hours total in the air - two 10-hour flights broken up with a 24 hour layover. It took me about 4 days to recover. I'm sure that these 20 year olds can handle it

Where were you flying from and to?

Reaction Score
Does anyone actually know which conferences use which brand balls ? I assume it goes by conference. On one of the broadcasts they mentioned that DH started incorporating the Wilsons a few weeks ago sporadically in practice.
Seems dumb not to just use the Tourney brand balls all year for our conference. Gotta assume the conference has a deal with Spalding or Nike or whomever....i guess.
Whoever is the home team during the regular season gets to pick the balls. Each school has apparently deals and I believe that often also includes which basketball they use.

Wisconsin is famous for using a weird ball that gives them a home court advantage.

Reaction Score
I really think they do. They are young adults, kids even, they won't be bothered especially if they come a few days in advance. I don't think the body even feels anything, regarding time zone difference 3 hours and under.
It’s just odd to me that an East Region game is played in Washington State

Reaction Score
It’s just odd to me that an East Region game is played in Washington State
The pods have no correlation to the regional site.

They may have at one point, like 30 years ago, but not anymore.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Anyone know what the spread was for our championship game against them last year?

Reaction Score
Made a trip to MA after work today, just like I did last year.

Let’s go Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom