Uconn (+7.5) | The Boneyard

Uconn (+7.5)

Reaction Score
I thought it would be higher... Our defense is suspect, and we have a ton of new players. I want this team to win, but we do have consistency issues. If we can stay out of foul trouble, move the ball more, and hit free throws they have a shot taking down Oregon at their house.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Considering all the 20 point losses this board is predicting you’d think betting the house on Oregon with that line was sure money.

Reaction Score
That looks about right.

It's basically a 50% chance we no-show like we did against Providence and are run off the court in the first half, and a 50% chance we keep it close throughout and under 7.5.

Reaction Score
Have to remember that Oregon is home. That drives up the spread and ML. This is a road game, not a neutral tournament game. Temper expectations with that in mind.

Reaction Score
We will probably fall behind by double digits early, then fight back in the second half and keep it under 10 for a little while before losing by 10 or so. The fact that its basically a road game makes this tough, but If we win, this would probably be one of the best regular season wins we had in a long time.

Reaction Score
We will probably fall behind by double digits early, then fight back in the second half and keep it under 10 for a little while before losing by 10 or so. The fact that its basically a road game makes this tough, but If we win, this would probably be one of the best regular season wins we had in a long time.
I will be extremely disappointed if we do that again. Oregon lost everyone except for Payton Prichard from last year. If our stable of four guards can't expose Pritchard then we have serious problems.

Reaction Score
I don't think the team we have is going to be run off the floor by any team that is not a top team. We have too much talent at the guard position, which means we'll always have the capability to string runs together. Also, the guys are showing a lot of fight - that is not going to peter out at game 4.
I'm expecting a competitive game tonight.

Reaction Score
UConn has been ok for a young/inexperienced team (relative to recent NCAA experience being only 4 guys with 2 being senior transfers). Oregon hasn't exactly beaten murders row this season and is pretty inexperienced in playing together. Getting more than one guy to have "it" in a game (or even more than a half) is still in the offing, only Anderson seems to be able to play his game each game regardless of what is going on around him. The 1st game Larrier with the 2nd game 2nd half Adams and the 3rd game Vital would be quite an effective offense. If Gilbert is just waiting to bring out his "inner Tremont Waters" look out MBB.
Think the boys might have a little chip on their shoulders for this game, hope if so it turns into high effort and not high anxiety.

Reaction Score

Dear God I really hope not. It's always so frustrating when that happens.

Reaction Score
Well, we are the best team they played up to this point since they played extreme cupcakes, so maybe we catch them off guard. Im actually pretty fired up for this game and tournament in general. Since we have been in the AAC, I feel like I look forward to the out of conference schedule a lot more.

Reaction Score
Just hoping this is not another Providence performance. Would hope we’ve grown some since that exhibition debut. Today will give us some needed feedback. Fingers crossed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom