Uconn +6.5 dog | The Boneyard

Uconn +6.5 dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Yes it does but we haven't proven anything and they are in the top 25 at home!

Just seems like a lot because it's SMU vs. Uconn.........

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
They also crushed our c**ts twice last year.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
A tough road game made tougher by the enthusiasm of Game Day. Another hurdle for our guys.

Reaction Score
Seems fair to me. They owned us last year and are better this year.

I have to admit if we win this game I will get a little more excited. I was resigned to watching us " grow and mature" as a team this year but a win today can spark some UCONN magic and I love UCONN magic. Unfortunately-

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!

Reaction Score
Another big game from the Big Purv and it'll be big win. I hope people who have written our guys off look at the Sunday paper today and go "oh wow 15-9 and 8-4 in the league? They're still in this!" gotta win first though.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Another big game from the Big Purv and it'll be big win. I hope people who have written our guys off look at the Sunday paper today and go "oh wow 15-9 and 8-4 in the league? They're still in this!" gotta win first though.
Yes THIS!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I find it amusing that all week ESPN's Bubble Watch for the AAC has talked about UConn being the most interesting story, both before and after the Tulsa win, even though they're not a bubble team yet.

Perhaps the defending champs aren't quite done yet. On Thursday night, UConn blitzed Tulsa, the leader in the American standings, 70-45. It was, as Kevin Ollie said afterward, "our most complete game from top to bottom, defensively and offensively." Where the bubble is concerned, the win is notable less for its result (a home win over Tulsa is hardly a king-making affair) than for how well Connecticut played. Ollie has gone to a small-ball lineup, moving Daniel Hamilton from small forward to power forward, and, all of a sudden, UConn has the second-most efficient offense in its league, to go along with an even peskier, press-happy defense. If this keeps up at SMU on Saturday, we could have a genuine bubble situation on our hands. You've been forewarned.

Reaction Score
I find it amusing that all week ESPN's Bubble Watch for the AAC has talked about UConn being the most interesting story, both before and after the Tulsa win, even though they're not a bubble team yet.
Defending national champions

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Defending national champions

Personally I think it's the only brand of note. Even if we weren't defending, we'd still be the only brand of note.

When your conference's best team can barely crack the top 25, you don't have a lot of stories to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom