Uconn +4 | The Boneyard

Uconn +4

Reaction Score
got a feeling a lot of people are gonna run to Vegas and bet this especially the ml +165.

Reaction Score
I hope not. I pray for everybody to keep thinking we don't have a chance in hell.
UConn is getting the four points. South Carolina is favored to win. USC at minus 4 is a perfect opening line because they have been number 1 all year and have lost two games by a total of three points.

Reaction Score
Lost 2 games to unbranded teams and never fell in the polls. Did not win their conference championship.
Yep. Lost two Quad 1 games while winning 21.

. Played #1 SOS. Beat UConn, Stanford, NCSt, Louisville, Maryland, UNC, Tenn, South Dakota, LSU and others.

Yup. Those two “unbranded” teams really showed us up to be losers as evidenced
by our number one ranking in every poll and by every computer.

While y’all may win, I don’t think two attention lapses have much to do with what will play out on the hardwood in THE most important game of the year.

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score

. Played #1 SOS. Beat UConn, Stanford, NCSt, Louisville, Maryland, UNC, Tenn, South Dakota, LSU and others.

While y’all may win, I don’t think two attention lapses have much to do with what will play out on the hardwood in THE game of the year.
Who is suggesting that South Carolina are losers? It is undisputed that you are the number one team and clear favorite tomorrow. You earned it. You have the Coach of the Year and Player of the Year and the better team.

We just have to hope you don't play like it tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Couldn't believe when I saw the stat that Geno's teams were 11 and 11 in Final Four games (pre-Stanford), but 11 in National Championship games. The second part seems hard foe any other coach to match in any sport.

Reaction Score
that's why I don't understand why the line is so huge, in some places has gotten to +4.5.

Reaction Score
that's why I don't understand why the line is so huge, in some places has gotten to +4.5.
Because the public is betting on SCar. The line moves up to encourage money on UConn. Downward movement would mean the opposite

Reaction Score
Because the public is betting on SCar. The line moves up to encourage money on UConn. Downward movement would mean the opposite
why would public bet on SC? Uconn has won 12 ntl titles and casuals always bet the team that has the most titles. Similar to the patriots in the Nfl.

Reaction Score
Sounds spot on. If Dorka was available...I'd think differently. BUT...this isn't the game. Go UCONN.

Reaction Score
why would public bet on SC? Uconn has won 12 ntl titles and casuals always bet the team that has the most titles. Similar to the patriots in the Nfl.
Cant. Answer “why.”

Can only answer that it is the way it works. Could swing the other way in the morning. Early money and late money can be completely different bettors

Reaction Score
Cant. Answer “why.”

Can only answer that it is the way it works. Could swing the other way in the morning. Early money and late money can be completely different bettors
I like in the quote you posted that UCONN won 12 national titles... projecting the win for the 22 season you are, I see.

Reaction Score

While y’all may win, I don’t think two attention lapses have much to do with what will play out on the hardwood in THE most important game of the year.
Visitingcock, I thought your team IS the #1 team. I don’t think anyone is referring to them as losers.

Reaction Score
If the refs don’t ignore Bostons fouls, travels and 3 second violations, UConn will certainly prevail. Boston does not need the help she gets from the refs. Just call the game consistently please.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom