UConn 20 - Houston 17 Post Game Coverage | The Boneyard

UConn 20 - Houston 17 Post Game Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
MarcusEasley7:04pm via Twitter for iPhone
That's all folks!! #UConn #BleedBlue

danorlovsky7 7:07pm via Twitter for iPhone
Congrats to @UConnFootball Coach Diaco and the players for the HUGE win today. Bowl eligible and getting better. Always a HUSKY.
#BleedBlue

dannylan51 7:08pm via Echofon
Good win to the young fellas @UConnFootball....what a way to become bowl eligible #bleedblue#uconn

TheFatWhiteGuy7:31pm via Twitter for iPhone
Having flashbacks to the last time the fans charged the field. Someone check on Larry Taylor #UConnFootball

Kendall_Reyes 7:34pm via Twitter for iPhone
#UConn's back baby! Bowl Bound let's finish the season right! Congrats fellas!#BleedBlue

Byron31Jump 8:32pm via Twitter for iPhone
I couldn't be any more proud for my boys at @UConnFootball! Knocking off #19 Huston for bowl eligibility. I guess I was dead weight! #UConn

MrNapTown51 9:31pm via Twitter for iPad
I remember when we beat West V at home & won the big east ... They rushed the field the same. Love when the Huskies Win baby!

Reaction Score
CUbZvAlWUAA5iaq.png

Reaction Score
As happy as I am about the win and about being bowl eligible, this is the graphic that makes me the saddest. That damned USF game!!! If we didn't choke it away, we would be playing Temple for the right to represent the East. Still extremely proud of the fellas, though...
I'm with you Dan. It was a very winnable game, but the boys didn't stop or let it end their season short. Yesterday was a great display of passion, energy and emotion from the field to the stands. It was really great to see. It's nice to see Uconn rising up the conference standings instead of going in the other direction.

Reaction Score
Up until yesterday I was ruined as a UConn fan....during the last two minutes I was just waiting for the WR to slip by the coverage for the TD or the RB to break a big run for a rushing TD...

But that didn't happen....congrats to the boys out there, I love this feeling can only imagine how they feel

Reaction Score
As happy as I am about the win and about being bowl eligible, this is the graphic that makes me the saddest. That damned USF game!!! If we didn't choke it away, we would be playing Temple for the right to represent the East. Still extremely proud of the fellas, though...

The upside of where we are at is we don't have to worry about playing Navy again. :cool: This year anyways...

Reaction Score
There was no other place that I wanted to be than at the Rent last night. What a game, what a crowd. We did each other proud. I love it.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score

Next year ..... it will happen next year.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
We had chances to build a lead in the first half of that game but we couldn't finish drives. Then USF made a solid half-time adjustment to option the edges and we couldn't answer. I came away from that game thinking USF was making good progress under Taggert. Sometimes you just gotta credit the other guys. Seeing what they've done since, including the cincy crush job, should make our loss to them less troubling. We're probably banging heads with USF for the division over the next couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom