UConn #2 for Inclusion in this article. | The Boneyard

UConn #2 for Inclusion in this article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
"BYU most closely resembles a Power Five program. It has won a national championship."

God, I hate that BS line. We were a member until our conference was raided and downgraded. Our budget is bigger and we sponsor more sports than BYU and for that matter about half of the P5. We need to @Dooley-ize this narrative.

2. UConn: One high-ranking source believes UConn can deliver the highly-populated Northeastern corridor even the football is lacking. UConn has an alumni base in New York and Boston. Think of the Big Ten settling for Rutgers a few years ago. The State University of New Jersey wasn't a first choice but it is 35 miles from New York City.

Really, that's it? No one of the two best men's BBall programs in the last tow decades? No, proven ability to win NC over a variety of sports? No biggest athletic budget of any of the G5 schools? No top 20 public university?

This bull poop is really starting to get on my nerves.

CL82

Reaction Score
...and yet another new thread with a 4 day old article. Yipee.....:confused:
This latest round of expansion rumor making you crabby? Me too.;)

Reaction Score
This is what Im talking about. These bandwagon CR people emerging. "Hey what about the Big East?" "I have a totally unique thought: what if the ACC adds us before the Big12 can? That hasn't been posted 75675 times right?" "Here's a week old article that has been posted on the football, basketball, and CR boards."

CL82

Reaction Score
It's only the 3rd or 4th time the same article has been posted.
... and it pisses me off every single time... and it isn't event the worst of them.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
... and it pisses me off every single time... and it isn't event the worst of them.
What does conspiracy kitty say?

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
She has been conspicuously silent. Perhaps she's been told to keep things quiet. I did hear her mumbling "Waterbury, who --- flies out of Waterbury?" while packing earlier this week.
She knows what's up. Who flies out of Waterbury is right. It's just the conspiracy theorist in me, but I think that flight was just a diversion. I heard bevo was in Storrs on Friday. Or maybe not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom