UConn +2, early line | The Boneyard

UConn +2, early line

Reaction Score
That is much less than I thought. Massey has it 68 to 64 WS. A 14-1 team that beat Memphis recently by a lot at home and Oklahoma State on the road earlier in the year by almost 20 and we are that close, I'll take it that my doom and gloom after the 2 road games is overdone. Also, Tulane doesn't seem to be as bad as thought, I'd take a double digit win at Temple.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
WS is very good. Watched then play Memphis. WS has size. They can shoot. They get up and down the court quick. My hope is, they were up for the Memphis game, being home, another ranked team in the AAC. So, I am hoping they unloaded everything against Memphis. Still,going to be a tough game.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I watched the Memphis game...both of those teams can play! This is a trap spot for the Shockers fore sure. Maryland had the same thing happen last week. They beat a good Ohio State team at home, and then went to play a rather meh Iowa team a few days later - where they were oddly favored by only 2 - and they got buried.

I thought this line would be higher. We were getting 3-4 vs. FLA, and the last time Wichita came to XL we were getting 10! Regardless, I'll be somewhere in the building today. Big time hoops in Hartford baby!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Will we be drunk enough by noon on a Sunday to rock the XL? Chief predicting a large number of casuals will be in the building.

Reaction Score
Just need opportunities for the crowd to get into it. Can’t come out flat with the reported attendance

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That is much less than I thought. Massey has it 68 to 64 WS. A 14-1 team that beat Memphis recently by a lot at home and Oklahoma State on the road earlier in the year by almost 20 and we are that close, I'll take it that my doom and gloom after the 2 road games is overdone. Also, Tulane doesn't seem to be as bad as thought, I'd take a double digit win at Temple.

And that Indiana team we played (and should have beat) that everyone said wasn’t any good just beat Ohio State handily yesterday. There is a ton of parity out there. UConn can beat most teams, and probably lose to most teams. Wichita State is good because they are so damned consistent.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
With Polley out this line should change?

I believe we were down to +1.5 and then it jumped to 2.5 immediately after the Polley news. It’s stayed right at that number all morning, which I found odd but we’ll see. I hope Vegas is right

Reaction Score
Carlton the line killer! Could’ve went up to cut it to a 1 point game with 2 seconds left but kicks it out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom