UConn @ #13 UMass Minuteman (Friday - 1/5/24 @7p @Mullins Center) NESN Game of the Week/ESPN+. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn @ #13 UMass Minuteman (Friday - 1/5/24 @7p @Mullins Center) NESN Game of the Week/ESPN+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn needs to value possession a lot more in overtime.

Why isn’t Samu out on the ice taking these faceoffs?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Ill Take It Keith Urban GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

Reaction Score
Jake converts a breakaway!

Very much the same move he put up against UConn goalies in some clips played on the Tuscano Jubmbotron when he was mic’d up for practice. Roofed it successfully again and this one counts!

We’re talking about Jake Flynn and the shootout right? Or did you mean Percival’s goal?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Very much the same move he put up against UConn goalies in some clips played on the Tuscano Jubmbotron when he was mic’d up for practice. Roofed it successfully again and this one counts!

We’re talking about Jake Flynn and the shootout right? Or did you mean Percival’s goal?
I posted it at 8:06. Unless I can see into the future it was Percival's goal that made it 1-1 which I was referencing. :)

Reaction Score
Cavanaugh asked in his post game presser if he wanted anything specific coming out of the timeout before the game tying goal:

“Yes but they didn’t do it. So they did their own thing and it worked. I’d love to say I drew that play up but I didn’t.”

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Cavanaugh asked in his post game presser if he wanted anything specific coming out of the timeout before the game tying goal:

“Yes but they didn’t do it. So they did their own thing and it worked. I’d love to say I drew that play up but I didn’t.”
Honest answer. Problematic, but honest.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know how and why UConn dropped a spot in the Pairwise (28 to 29) after tying UMass who was previously #11 in the same rankings? Seems like they should have had a modest bump (figured 1-3 spots before I checked the rankings) for that showing against a nearly top ten team. Very frustrating to see that after a solid result and well played game overall by the Huskies last night against a very tough opponent. Does Pairwise really consider Merrimack a better team than UConn? SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom