UConn @ #12 Northeastern (01/18/20 @ 4pm on NESN) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn @ #12 Northeastern (01/18/20 @ 4pm on NESN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
battled all game long and did they ever put pressure on northeasterns goalie. great win hopefully this results in some confidence and momentum.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
battled all game long and did they ever put pressure on northeasterns goalie. great win hopefully this results in some confidence and momentum.
I hope it results in our first ever win vs Quinnipiac Next week.

Reaction Score
Great week by Cavanaugh and the team. Beat a team you're competing with for the final 1-2 playoff spots and beat a ranked team ahead of you.
Just when you count this team out...

If we can 5-6 points out of the potential 8 vs UNH and Maine I'd say we're definitely in at least the 8 spot. Have to take it to those 2 teams regardless of what happens vs. the other top teams we play.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Tremendous performance tonight. They weren't lucky, they played really well. PP moved much better.

Reaction Score
Firstov, great win!

23rd ranked win in cav era
2nd this year (UML, NU) - Both on the road

Firstov is nasty. That goal in upper left corner was sweet.

Firstov, ish, Evans, turbo are all fun to watch.

Way to go freeman!

Let get 9k for UNH.
Funny how the team is finally getting good and it’s crickets over here.
Votes?
I’ll be in 114 this wknd.

Reaction Score
Agree with those regarding CT Ice. Winning would be nice, but not terribly important. The crux of the season is the two weekend series with New Hampshire and Maine, the two most likely opponents to compete with us for the coveted final HE playoff spot. I hope the attendance is reasonable. I have my doubts, given that the local team, Sacred Heart, is LAST among D1 teams in home attendance.

Reaction Score
Agree with those regarding CT Ice. Winning would be nice, but not terribly important. The crux of the season is the two weekend series with New Hampshire and Maine, the two most likely opponents to compete with us for the coveted final HE playoff spot. I hope the attendance is reasonable. I have my doubts, given that the local team, Sacred Heart, is LAST among D1 teams in home attendance.

The WBA seating chart shows 2 sections for us, Yale and QU; only 1 for SHU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom