UConn -1 vs. NC State | The Boneyard

UConn -1 vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
My site just posted UConn -1. O/U 143.5. We have a real win this year and they don't - they have beat North Florida, Charleston Southern, and UMass Lowell. From the box scores it looks like they play a lot of lineups/players, just like we have been doing. I feel like our lineup should be able to overwhelm theirs - no way they are deeper than us. I'm leaning UConn.

Last edited:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
@Dream Jobbed 2.0 He was awesome. I remember when the NCAA round 1 was in Worcester, and UConn and NC State were there, I went and got to see him play. I wasn't at the UConn/NC State game, but the round prior.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
He was awesome. I remember when the NCAA round 1 was in Worcester, and UConn and NC State were there, I went and got to see him play.
Yeah what Worcester was a real treat that weekend ::::sigh::::::

Reaction Score
I’m still mad about Julius Hodge.
Me too! But we got the best of them two years earlier in 2002, and the odd thing is how those two games kind of mirrored each other. In 2002 we beat them by 3, ironic that the score was 77-74, and in 05, they beat us by 3.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I was sitting in the NC State section in Worcester that day. That wasn't a fun game.
Brutal game. One of the hardest tickets I’ve ever scalped. I went with my younger brother and I scored one ticket earlier and let him take it because I relied on my scalping skills and experience. Ended up having to wait until after tip-off, only to walk into our steady and sure demise.

One way or another it seems like every trip to Worcester always has a sting in it.

Except one Dead show on Bill Walton’s birthday, when he was there with McHale and Parrish iirc. That was all good.

Reaction Score
I’m still mad about Julius Hodge.
Deff. I still remember that game. Sunday afternoon in March. Damn Julius hodge. I believe ended up getting drafted by nuggets and had a short career.

Reaction Score
Deff. I still remember that game. Sunday afternoon in March. Damn Julius hodge. I believe ended up getting drafted by nuggets and had a short career.
Yes a very short career that involved him being shot a few times in a drive by on the highway.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
My site just posted UConn -1. O/U 143.5. We have a real win this year and they don't - they have beat North Florida, Charleston Southern, and UMass Lowell. From the box scores it looks like they play a lot of lineups/players, just like we have been doing. I feel like our lineup should be able to overwhelm theirs - no way they are deeper than us. I'm leaning UConn.
Take the under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul